Senior Citizen Mailing Lists, Email Lists and Phone Lists
DataMasters offers the highest quality Senior Citizen Direct Mail Marketing Lists, Senior Email Lists and Senior Telemarketing Lists available.
- Over 44 million Senior Citizen age 65 and over in over 32.3 million households
- Over 25 million land line phone numbers, both published and non-published
- Almost 14 million single opt-in email addresses
- A Senior Citizen database updated monthly with standard NCOA methods and home purchase and sale information
- A Senior Citizen database that is cleansed against the Consumer Referential Database, the USA’s leading historical database
Why buy from DataMasters for your Senior Database and Mailing lists?
We have been helping companies and individuals reach out to Senior Citizens for over 20 years. High-Quality data combined with superior Customer Service makes for an unbeatable resource for any organization needing to reach out to Senior Citizens.
- Over 44 million Senior Citizen’s age 65 and over in over 32.3 million households
- Over 25 million have land line phone numbers available, both published and non-published
- Over 5.9 million land line phone numbers are not on the National Do Not Call Database
- Over 19.1 million leads are on the National Do Not Call Database
2.7 million Seniors with cell phone numbers that clear the DNC
- Almost 14 million single opt-in email addresses, all available for Email Marketing to Senior households
- Senior Citizen Care Centers
- Medicare Supplement offers for Seniors turning 65
- Senior Living Community offers
- Alternative Healthcare Facilities for Seniors
- Assisted Living Facilities for Elderly People
- Medicare Supplement offers
- Retirement Planning offers
- Reverse Mortgage offers
- Offers from Charities
- Medical Alert Device offers
- Cruise and Travel offers
- Eye Care Centers
- Golf offers
- Hearing Aid Centers
- Nursing Home offers
- Offers for Senior Home Health Care
Target Senior Citizens Turning 65
- Approximately 240,000 to 250,000 people turning 65 each month in the USA with postal information
See our Postal Counts for Seniors with 1951 and 1952 birthdays.
- Phone numbers available for an average of 142,000 of these people turning 65 each month both DNC and NON DNC
See our Land Line Phone Counts for 1951 and 1952 birthdays.
- An average of 105,000 email addresses each month for people turning 65.
See our Email Counts for 1951 and 1952 birthdays.
Pricing for Senior Citizen Data
|Senior data||1,000||$0.08 per lead|
|Senior data||5,000||$0.06 per lead|
|Senior data||10,000 to 20,000||$0.05 per lead|
|Senior data||20,001 to 50,000||$0.04 per lead|
|Senior data||50,001 to 100,000||$0.03 per lead|
|Peel & stick labels||$10.00 additional per thousand|
|Senior Email Marketing Lists||$0.08 per record with $400.00 minimum order|
|Telemarketing Printout||$10.00 additional per thousand|
Additional volume pricing is available – please inquire.
Please contact us today to speak to a friendly Senior Direct Marketing Specialist (800) 897-1183 or email us.
Senior Database & Mailing Lists – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How are the data sources compiled?
The Senior Citizen Lists are compiled through Public Records, Census Data, Credit Bureau Information, plus multiple proprietary data sources. The Senior Citizen database is:
- Updated monthly with standard NCOA methods and home purchase and sale information.
- Matched and scrubbed against the National Deceased Database from the Social Security Administration every month.
- Cleansed against the Consumer Referential Database, the USA’s leading historical database. This is an elite file that validates an individual as far back as 40 years, giving them an ongoing identification that further enhances our ability to remove deceased individuals and omit duplicate records as millions of data transactions are added to the database monthly.
2. What are the different selections available to cross-reference the Senior Citizen data?
Consumer & Property Selections: Our Senior Citizen Data is cross selectable with hundreds of standard consumer selections (see our various consumer options here). We can also cross reference our Senior Data with our Automotive Data, Boat Owner Data, RV Owner Data, Motorcycle Data, as well as our Ethnic, Hispanic, Occupation, Voter, Ailment, and Pharmaceutical Databases. We can also cross select our Senior Information with our Mortgage Data for Reverse Mortgage Offers and our Mortgage Protection Data for Mortgage Protection Offers. Also the Senior Data can be matched with our Property Data for seniors with Mobile Homes or seniors with Swimming Pools.
Lifestyle Selections: Our Senior Direct Mail Lists can also be cross-referenced with lifestyle data that can be utilized to specifically target Seniors who enjoy activities such as Casino Gambling, Mountain Skiing, Exercise, International Travel, Gardening, Cooking, etc. (see our complete list of available Lifestyle Selections).